Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

that intro blew me away... kid ur a legend u just bring'd everything i loved when i was a kid in 1 animation ... cant express my gratitude ... love man love ...

Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

omg this should be the first winner hahahaha so ffunnny

The color brown The color brown

so this was the winner ... omg.. what people are ratting competitions here insanity

Cannon Time! Cannon Time!

Q and E dont work...

£10 Challenge £10 Challenge

what is the game about? i get the ad revenue for charity... however... whats in the game functions? i see only a blank white page.. with a 3 button menu , play, about, donate to charity... what ever i press nothing happens... should i wait more? refresh the page or smth? im confused....

Candy Shop Candy Shop

the game idea is good, however ... the colors are making me dizzy and cant focus on the gameplay, so i just quited after 10 clicks... my head was confused.

Spaghetti Western Showdown Spaghetti Western Showdown

man i played the game .... and i got here... this spaghetti western song is freakin awesome to say so... u got a gold bullet from me :*

Get Rich Quick Get Rich Quick

this is awesome has some parts i want to use in a game template to give it a nice touch for example only i hope i can use it :D

Cave Level Cave Level

awww neat! :D sorry for being so long offline, was preparing some store games for sale :) done with that :) il check the protofolio you sent me

waterfall waterfall

pretty :D

ZabuJard responds:

:) .

SONIC SONIC

WTF it`s with thi`s Yetti? u think you made Sony From GodFather hi`s soul or smth! but not sonic the speed maniac!