Spaghetti Western Showdown Spaghetti Western Showdown

man i played the game .... and i got here... this spaghetti western song is freakin awesome to say so... u got a gold bullet from me :*

Get Rich Quick Get Rich Quick

this is awesome has some parts i want to use in a game template to give it a nice touch for example only i hope i can use it :D

Cave Level Cave Level

awww neat! :D sorry for being so long offline, was preparing some store games for sale :) done with that :) il check the protofolio you sent me

Flapp Flapp

awsome! your briliant exactly what i needed for my new flappy bird!:) will credit you!:) shit this is so perfect for my theme of flappy bird!:))

U R magnificent U R magnificent

awsome! i will use it in a game i already made! short for stencyljam 2014! will be funny and also fits perfect! :)) ! game its funny as shit! will send you a link! also il credit and share revenue with you! :))

Let's work Let's work

dude i love this loop! its awsome! :D il credit and use it in my new game! :D hah! good it will fit perfect to my clicking game! haha! :D makes you click even more ! :))

paparazziVN responds:

Glad you like it :).

The simple life loop The simple life loop

haha Great loop finally got my soundtrack for my stencyljam2014! :)) will use it as main! :))) its awsome dude! :D

Random Voice-Demo! Random Voice-Demo!

kewl to bad you need to reedit it if you need some acting from it! :D

Rashoni responds:

Thanks!

But its not like I couldn't re-record or make a better version anyway, this was all done in about an hour, so in the time it would take to re-edit I could make a better fresh recording instead :)

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

killer song! :) my mom will cry if she hears this!

-*}CaSH{*-Rondo del Tango -*}CaSH{*-Rondo del Tango

We must speak a little !:) the song is great!

camoshark responds: